- This event has passed.
From Me to LLC:
July 13 @ 5:10 pm$699
Are you ready to form your own California LLC, but don’t know where to start? Well, I’m here to help!
My online course, From Me to LLC, walks current and aspiring business owners, just like you, though the process of forming their own limited liability company.
Is a California Limited Liability Company Right for You?
You almost can’t go wrong forming a business entity. Forming an LLC gives your business its own legal identity, which separates it from you as an individual. What does that mean? Legally it means that you are personally protected from lawsuits against the LLC, you receive financial protection and separation from business liabilities, and you can engage with vendors and employees without having to disclose your own social security number.
In addition, a California LLC gives your business credibility. It shows customers, investors, and banks that you have taken the time to form your business right, giving it an air of trust and professionalism.
How Does From Me to LLC Help Me?
The online course, From Me to LLC walks you through the entire process of forming a California limited liability company. After completing the course you will:
- Understand the basics of running an LLC;
- Create and file Articles of Organization;
- Create an Operating Agreement; and
- Plan for your business’ next steps.
As a result you will learn everything you need to know and do to officially register your business with the California Secretary of State. Not only does this class eliminate the guess work in forming your own business, but you receive attorney guidance along the way.
Why Should I Take This Course?
From Me to LLC is right for you if you are the sole owner of a California business and want to learn and understand the legal side of forming a limited liability company. Services like LegalZoom will file documents on your behalf, but they don’t know your company and they don’t teach you what you need to know. I have had many clients come me in the past to correct mistakes they made after using LegalZoom to form their business.
I have made all of the information available online for a few reasons:
- I am able to offer the class at a lower rate than I can offer my one-on-one services. Cost is often a barrier to legal information and I am doing my best to eliminate that hurdle for new business owners;
- I know that you will be a better business owner if you learn the legal side of forming your business; and
- I have a passion for teaching and educating people in my community. I have truly enjoyed cultivating the information within the course and presenting it to you in new and engaging way so you can get started in your business venture.
Don’t wait any longer, let’s get started and get your entity formed so you can move forward and be the business owner you’ve always dreamed of being!