- This event has passed.
Running a Nonprofit Board? – What you need to know now!
May 20, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$30
This seminar is for board members of nonprofit and faith-based organizations that want to learn how to properly structure a nonprofit board, run the board, and avoid any legal or financial liability for conducting board business. By the end of the workshop you will understand how to :
- Choose and appoint board members;
- Properly remove board members;
- Hire employees and staff;
- Handle allegations of illegal or improper conduct alleged against employees of the organization and members of the board;
- And how to create bylaws that not only protect the organization, but help it to grow and thrive.
Participants will receive valuable written materials to build upon the knowledge gained from the seminar.